Monday 31 October 2011

Burda Style November 2011

Hello people

So..... lets talk Burda.

There are some wonderful patterns this month (not as many as last month - in terms of my own taste anyway), and here are some of my favourites.

                                            The source for all of these lovely images can be found here

WOWSERS !! LOVE this dress !
                   
This one too - beautiful !
                                                           
                                               Beautiful, non ?

As much as I love these, it will be sometime before my skill level would be high enough to make either one of them.   ***sigh***

These skirts are also pretty nice...

                                    The source for all of these lovely images can be found here

Rather similar to Burda's infamous 'Jenny' skirt

A lovely casual longer line skirt
                                

But, there a couple which I am not so sure about... well in terms of my own tastes anyway     :-)

                             The source for all of these lovely images can be found here

um - not sure about the jumpsuit - maybe its the bad  fabric  ?

Gold khecks anyone ? Thought not.

These ones are growing on me - just not sure about the flap effect
                                 
Overall, I am pretty happy that there are a few lovely pieces in the November issue - its certainly worth the money; especially when you think how many patterns you get in an issue. I just think that October's issue had some more punch to it !

So, what do you think of this months issue ? Anyone made up anything from it yet or planning too ?

K xxx

4 comments:

  1. I love the 1st dress but I agree sometimes it takes a lot of skill... give it a go anyway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be too frightened to try I reckon ! I feel fear already ! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jumpsuit would be PERFECT...if you were in a 1970s sci-fi series

    ReplyDelete
  4. :-) ! Or possibly as an extra in a 'smash' advert ? Would also be cracking for a part in 'Flash Gordon' ! Could be the emperor Ming's casual 'weekend away' outfit...

    ReplyDelete