Thursday 20 October 2011

More V8380

Dear friends,

I have managed to sneak in a little bit of work on the V 8380 dress after a well hectic day at work.

I have cut and pinned the refashioned facings to the right side of the bodice to check for the fit and have taken some pictures to 'show and tell'.

                              (please excuse the AWFUL pics - had to use flash - you know how it is)

Newly drafted facings :-)


PHEW ! The facings seem to fit perfectly. 

I am quite hopeful that I will be able to get the bodice finished tomorrow. Especially after the help from Helen on my previous post. I really want to work on the sewing machine right now but its probably a little loud for 10.50 at night. Plus I gotta get up for a busy work day tomorrow, so probably should go to bed rather than sew !

In other news I got a package from Sunni (thank you !) which included this wrist pin cushion. I have been using it this evening and love it !

What time is it ?

I also received some new Colette patterns, which I will share some other time.

I hope you have all had a good day, and remember - only one more sleep until the weekend !! WOOP WOOP.

Night all

K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment