Wednesday 1 June 2011

Free colette pattern download from their wonderful website !

Hola people,

I know I was not going to blog for a couple of days, but I have to share this with you. I found this cracking FREE top pattern to download on the Collette website today - and you can get yours here   (click to see the licenses)

Even if you dont want the pattern - take a look at the site - http://www.colettepatterns.com/. Colette patterns are and pretty and modern, but with a retro twist, and their site includes helpful hints and tips for the sometime seamstress  :-)   Colette patterns - I officially love you !

Its called the Sorbetto top, and I am excited about making it !It looks pretty easy and could be quite pretty me thinks. Perfect with the Ginger and a cardi !

I have submitted my assignment today and as such I hope to cut out the ginger fabric tomorrow and start sewing it up. I think I am going to add a thin waistband, rather then have no waistband at all. Friends, I am excited. And, if it goes well I already have the fabric to make up a second ! Probably wont be anywhere near as good as Sunni's versions, but hey ho, everyone has to start somewhere right ?

Anyway, be sure and download the top - can you believe its free ?! I love Colette patterns sooo much, I think I now own most of them (although thus far only in pattern form - but I am working on changing that).

I wish I had some handmade garments so I could join 'me made June'. I am loving seeing all your blogs with your 'me made' wardrobes. There are alot of talented people out there in blogland !

I hope your week has been kind to you so far.

Love,

K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment