Thursday 30 June 2011

Pretty flowers

I have not done anything exciting today, so I thought I would share with you something pretty instead.

These pictures were taken during a recent trip to the Eden Project. I may do a post on that place soon, but for now I will let the colours do the talking   :-)






Beautiful eh ? I wish I had such pretty flowers in my garden !


I love this 'meadow' look - we have a side bit in the garden which cant really be used. I would LOVE it if we could make it look like this....


Pretty in pink...


Lovely lavender (I absolutely love lavenders !)


Mr Bee looks super happy


Beautiful bird of paradise...


So, what are you all dreaming about today ?

In other news, its only one more sleep until the official start of the weekend. And you cant get better than that. Woop Woop !

K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment