Sunday 6 November 2011

Weekend meanderings and button fear !

Hello friends,

I hope you have had great weekends ? Mine has been pretty good. Watched an AWESOME fireworks display in Torridge (North Devon) on Saturday. I can hand on heart say it was one of my favourites and was an absolute bargain at £3 per person for entry !!  That my friends is what I call and absolute STONKER of a bargain ! Mr P was not that excited, then as the show started his little face lit up and I slyly watched his expression out of the corner of my eye. His face was upturned to the heavens, his eyes and mouth open with delight !

Mr P and I today met with his brother and sister in law for Sunday lunch at a pub called 'The Stag' in Filleigh. If you ever get a chance to go there for a roast DO !! Its totally amazing ! 10 out of 10 !

We have just returned from watching Tin Tin in 3D at the flicks, it was pretty good and both myself and Mr P rated it a 7 out of 10 - which is pretty good !

In other news - the SENCHA still languishes on Dolly - I have not the heart to start the buttons. I have placed safety pins where I would like the buttons to go and have been asking myself why I need buttons ? Cant I just leave the safety pins in and cover the badness with a cardi ? hmmmm I wonder if I could get away with that ?

In other news - a big welcome to you new folk joining me on my adventures   :-)   I hope you like to read about mine as much as I like to read about yours !

I hope to show you all pictures of buttons (and therefore a completed Sencha) sometime this week. Actually it may actually be the weekend (Sunday evening ?), but we are all friends here so who's counting  days to completion   :-))

See you on the other side.

K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment