Sunday 4 September 2011

Sewing !!

Hello people

I hope you are enjoying your weekends ?

I have pretty much finished my assignment and have the whole day free. To sew ! Yipppeeeee !!  Cant decide whether to work on the Sencha, or make another Ginger. I saw my fabric stash the other day, unfortunately so did Mr P,  ;-)      Looks like I have an addiction.

Maybe I'll have time to make both ? I certainly have the fabric.... 

I will let you know how I get on.

I hope you all have a wonderful day,

K xxx

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are getting some quality sewing time in this weekend! It's POURING with rain here at the moment - so it's an ideal day to stay in and sew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am busy making a new muslin for the Ginger as I feel I can get a better fit than my last version. Have also cut a sencha muslin too, and padded out my dress form to my size ! Its raining here too, so its the best day to sew ! :-)

    ReplyDelete