Tuesday 16 June 2015

If a picture paints a thousand words

So.
I am alive :-)

Seems that these days I prefer taking pictures of random stuff to writing on my blog.

It has been a busy time, I just graduated with 2.1 BSc in Natural Sciences which has been super intensive over the last few years, especially when combined with a full time job. And, although I have been sewing (lots), I have not been in the mood for blogging. Ah well.

Instead I have lots of fun using Instagram - and have added a link to the side bar if you wanted to call by. If you do stop by, please be sure to say Hiiiiiiiiiiiii so that I can check you out there too  :-) I have found lots of my favorite sewing bloggers there and its a great way to stay in touch.

I'm sure my blog is not totally redundant; I have enjoyed the writing of even these few sentences, and I have been sewing more than ever. But for now, I prefer the pictures to the words.

Especially on a sunny evening where I have something cold and frosty waiting for me.

Cheerio for now
K xxx



2 comments:

  1. I have been in the same space with my blog - much prefer just snapping a quick pic these days. I've liked seeing your IG pix, and hope we'll get to see some of your sewing projects over there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your graduation! It's nice to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete