Thursday 22 November 2012

Battern down the hatches....

And sew up a storm !!! ;))

Well friends, the weather is pretty crazy here in the South West of the UK. I have had the week off and I have been using it to sew :)

So far I have made 3 items ! Very exciting. I just need to snap em and share em ;)

I'm working on something else today :) and hoping to sew more over the next couple of days. Friends I'm not sure ill even dress today, it may be a pjs, Columbo and fire on day. Hunkered down with my machines :()

By the way - Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends :)

Folks in the uk, stay safe and dry :)

Anyone else heyyyyyyyy :)

I hope that whatever you guys are up too, you are all happy and safe.

Cya back here soon for some photographic evidence of my toils.

K xxx

4 comments:

  1. Happy sewing and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginger :-) You been making some awesome stuff recently !!

      Delete
  2. As the person above me said,Happy Sewing,and I can't wait to one day see
    a pic of something that you have made.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there :-) Thanks for the comment ! Yes I really must post up some pics, I may se if its at all likely this weekend. I jsut hate pictures of self :-( but need to get these items snapped and documented for sure !! thanks for joining in !

      Delete